Lisa is the event sponsor at our October networking meeting and will be given extra time to present at the meeting and is offering up a door prize.
She has been in the financial services Industry, specializing in insurance and investments for over 25 years. Her background includes offering customized financial solutions in the protection, accumulation, and distribution phases of life, for individual clients and small businesses. Lisa enjoys working with people from a variety of career paths with the challenges of planning for retirement.
Whether they have worked for large corporations, built their own businesses from the ground up, or chosen a mix of career paths, Lisa shows her clients how their economic picture is the result of a series of financial decisions that layer on top of one another. She sees her responsibility as one of helping people clearly evaluate all their financial options before they make a choice and then allowing for flexibility in the solutions employed.As her clients’ dreams for themselves and their loved ones become reality, Lisa then guides them toward charitable interests and the notion of leaving behind a legacy. She is proud to work with people who understand that financial assets are more than a specific number; they allow for more choices and more self-reliance.
Lisa graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Salisbury University in Maryland and holds Series 6, 63, 7, 65, and 24 securities licensing in addition to Life, Health and Long-Term Care licenses throughout the Southeast.
She is active in the community, and has recently served in the following capacities:
• Executive Board Member and Planned Giving Committee, Senior Services of North Fulton
• Better Together of Milton, business highlight events and new resident welcoming committee
• Past President and Membership Chairperson, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, North Metro Atlanta Chapter.
• Founding Member, Senior Resource Alliance of North Atlanta
• Member, Succession Planning Professionals of Georgia
• Member, Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
• Member, Cumming-Forsyth Chamber of Commerce
Lisa resides in Milton, Georgia with her husband Brian, their two daughters, Lilliana and Gabriella, and their two rescue puppies.
You can follow up with her at Islands Financial, LLC